As usual we had a very busy week, but we were able to squeeze in a few frugal practices.
- Out of 6 loads of laundry, we were able to hang 5 out on the line (this has always been my favorite frugal thing to do).
- I had Frugal Husband make our car payment on his way home from work instead of mailing it in or making an extra trip to do it.
- Despite having warm weather we were able to go without running the air conditioner by closing up in the morning.
- Frugal husband picked up extra hours at his per diem job.
- I listened to Dave Ramsey while getting stuff done around the house.
2 thoughts on “Frugal 5 Friday 6/23/17”
Listening to Dave Ramsey while I do household chores is my favourite!
Yep! I listen to Dave and fold laundry. He keeps me motivated.