Hi Everyone, this week I was gearing up for travel for work and it felt like there was minimal time to pay attention to frugality, but we squeezed a few things in.
- I worked on unplugging things that we’re not using. We started unplugging our modem at night and noticed a pretty significant drop in our electric bill, I had stopped doing it for a time and I’m trying to get back in the habit.
- Frugal kid #3 is still breastfeeding, I consider this frugal because she gets so many nutritional benefits.
- I went to the bread outlet this week, it was slim pickings, which sometimes happens, but Fridays and Tuesdays everything is $1.
- I returned some clothes that I bought but realized I wasn’t going to use right away, no need to have money sitting in my closet for a “what if”.
- I made all of our meals at home- I am hoping to keep this going, no take out for us!
What did you do this week to save money?