I’m a little late posting this week because I was working! Here are 5 ways I saved money this past week.
- Frugal husband and I both worked extra hours. I know this is more about making money rather than saving money, but they all help the bottom line.
- I beat my record (3) and got 4 loads of laundry hung out and dried in a single day, this takes major diligence because only 2 loads fit on the line at a single time, lots of switching things out as they dried, but it meant I didn’t have to do laundry for a few days and I knew that we were in for some really humid not laundry friendly weather.
- I stripped and waxed my own kitchen floor. I would have loved to hire someone, but I stayed up late one night and got it done.
- I ordered yarn and I resisted the urge to purchase more than I needed.
- I used credit card rewards to pay for some birthday presents for the upcoming combined Frugal kid #1 and #2 birthday party. (I’ll be writing a post about this soon).
That’s all for me, what did you all do to save money?