Well getting ready to have a large amount of people over our house on Sunday. I think I may have been a bit crazy to think that it was a good idea given the state of our house, but here we are! Onto the frugal things I was able to do.
- Frugal husband and I both worked extra shifts last weekend.
- I spent some extra time checking our accounts and making sure that everything was in order.
- I went to Aldi for the first time in a couple of weeks and stocked up on some of the basics we need for baked goods. They also had a great deal on brownie mixes.
- There were a couple of times that I really wanted to buy myself lunch instead of eating what we had on hand and I ignored the impulse.
- I completed a few surveys for pinecone research.