If you’re here from Repeat Crafter Me – Welcome! I can be contacted from this webpage and if you’re interested in ordering a hat like the one in the picture, shoot me a message and I’ll send you an invoice.
If you’re just here checking in- Welcome! I’ve been talking about a handmade Christmas and the above hats are some of the items I’ve been working on, both for Christmas and for the craft fair I’ll be doing in a few weeks. They’re made from Caron Cakes yarn. I posted this picture on a facebook group and things kind of exploded 😉 This is the pattern I use by Sarah Arnold on Ravelry ( http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cable-hat ).
Here are 5 things I did to stay frugal this week.
- I signed up for extra hours at my 2nd job.
- I did some maintenance on our vacuum cleaner in an effort to keep the old gal running a bit longer.
- I made a huge pot of slow cooker beef stew- with the hint of fall weather we’ve been having it was delicious!
- I was super tired, but Sunday night instead of crashing after the kids went to bed, I cleaned the house and made muffins and zucchini bread for the week, this saved us from impulse spending on random snacks.
- I stopped by Aldi on my way home from work and stocked up on fruit- this saved lots of time and saved me from having to pay for gas and a toll later in the week.
That’s all for now! Thanks for stopping by. I’d love it if you shared me with your friends 🙂